What a great surprise we got when we learned that we’d been nominated by Zoé from fewmilesaway ! Thank you so much ! But wait, what’s a Liebster Award ? Well, the Liebster Awards were created some years ago and they are awarded by bloggers to other bloggers. It’s a way for visitors to discover other blogs and for bloggers to help each other get new visitors!
These are the rules :
- Write 11 things about yourself
- Answer to 11 questions from the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 blogs and ask 11 them questions
- Keep them informed of their nomination
- Inform the person who nominated you did it
So off we go!
11 things about us
- He is Spanish, she is French.
- Our rabbit’s name is Takito because we love tacos from Mexico !
- We first met in San Francisco, California.
- We just can’t stop travelling !
- We are crazy about taking pictures.
- We love Italian food and sushi.
- We always need to use the plane’s restrooms when the seatbelt sign is on.
- People think we are rich because we travel, we think travelling makes us richer.
- We both are fluent in French, English and Spanish.
- We once bathed an elephant in the middle of the jungle.
- We’re about to go on a trip around the world.
11 questions from fewmilesaway
- Backpacking trip or luxury trip ?
Backpacking trip, we prefer to travel freely as cheap as possible, and meet local people.
- Where is the best place that you have ever been and why ?
The Atacama Desert in Chile, because there is no place like this, the landscape is amazing, the food is just delicious and the people so friendly. Plus, there’s loads of Pisco sours too!
- Where is your next big vacation ?
We are planning to travel around the world starting next October 🙂
- What 3 things would you pack if you were stranded on a desert island ?
A book full of beautiful stories (like the great I Thought My Father Was God by Paul Auster), an iPod to listen to music and sing along (so we don’t go mad!) and a knife because it will come handy…
- What’s your biggest travel regret ?
When we decided to stop for a night on the way between Logrono and Saragossa in Spain… My god, it was ugly!
- Someone hands you a free plane ticket… but you must embark tomorrow to use it! Where do you want to go ?
To Peru to visit Macchu Pichu!
- Do you prefer to travel solo, in a group or a couple, and why ?
In couple, because with friends it’s difficult to get organized, and mainly because together we know each other and we have things in common, we like to travel the same way.
- Describe your fairytale home.
Ok, it should have wings… does that count as a home? 🙂 Now seriously, we’d like to live in a small house somewhere sunny and not far from the sea… and with a nice garden to have barbecues and somewhere to plant mint for our mojitos!
- What is the most memorable thing you’ve done during a trip and why ?
Biking the bridge in San Francisco, California, because it was a dream.
- What is your biggest passion ?
- Where do you see your blog in 1 year ?
Good question! With more articles about interesing places to visit!
Our 11 questions
- What is your best travel encounter ?
- What does travelling mean to you ?
- What do you miss the most when you’re travelling ?
- What’s your favourite destination ? Why ?
- What is your best travel memory ?
- What do you always carry in your travel bag ?
- If you had to leave tomorrow, where would you go ?
- For you, blogging is…
- In which country did you have the best meal ever ?
- What’s your worst experience during a trip ?
- Which souvenir do you like to bring from your travels ?
We would like to nominate